Monday, March 10, 2014

Is it weird I find the nerd look really attractive?

My girlfriend needs glasses, but she usually wears contacts.

The other day I had one of those cheap 3D glasses from the theater. She popped the lenses out and wore them around for a bit. She was already all done up with makeup and everything since we were about to go out.

She looked like a nerdy hipster chick that was wearing a pair of those black rim glasses that nerds usually wear. That combined with her lipstick and everything was surprisingly hot.

Is it weird I found that really attractive? She looked like such a nerd, but it was oddly attractive. I thought she was super cute.

Like I said, she already needs glasses. I'd think it would be pretty sexy if she got a pair of actual glasses that looked like that and wore them all the time and no longer wore contacts.

She has glasses, but not this style

Читать далее: Is it weird I find the nerd look really attractive?