Monday, March 10, 2014

Optician recommended I use poly carb lens but I've been wearing Metal?

In trying to keep costs down, the Optician suggests using poly carb lenses instead of high index, but I've been wearing High Ind. She also suggested plastic frames instead of metal.
Right eye Sphere -5.00 CYL -1.00 AXIS 145
Left eye Sphere -5.25 left eye

Also listed on the prescription under ADD is +2.50 for both eyes.

I'm getting transitions with Progressive Anti-reflective lens.

Back story - one Opthamologist recommended cataract surgery with Toric lens implants.
Went for a 2nd opinion and she said since I can get 20/20 vision in both eyes with lenses and the cataracts are just developing, she recommends new lenses (above numbers)

Glare from sun and snow kill me even in the house.

Suggestions?

Читать далее: Optician recommended I use poly carb lens but I've been wearing Metal?