Sunday, March 9, 2014

Im afraid of getting contact lenses and not looking good?

So im 15 and I've been wearing glasses all my life, literally. I dont feel confident without them and yeah i know you think its weird, but it's the truth, all my life i've been wearing glasses. I want to get contacts, and my parents are more than willing to get me ones, but im afraid of looking bad without the glasses. Once, last year, i asked a random girl if i looked pretty without the glasses, i took off the glasses and her reply was 'you look prettier with glasses.' So whenever anyone asks me to take of my glasses i tell them theres no need too because im sure i look horrible without them, so please can you give me any advices on how to gain self confidence without my glasses, and ignore rude comments when i will (hopefully) wear contacts? Im so afraid of getting rude or mean remarks if i do wear them.

Читать далее: Im afraid of getting contact lenses and not looking good?