Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Why i am not able to wear contacts? Whats the reason behind it?

I bought my contact lenses last week and i am just not able to wear them. I have tried everything, pulling up and holding my eyelids, looking up while putting the contacts. But i am just not able to wear them. Okay, i am able to touch my eye with my index finger but whenever i try to put the contacts in, my eyes just blink and they shut down even if im holding my eyelids, they somehow shut down. I am very frustrated. I really want to wear them. I went to my optician but there also i was not able to wear them and he said that practice and you'll learn. I am not understanding that what is my problem and how can i overcome it. Can someone please tell me why i am not able to wear the contacts? Please help me out. I feel like dumb. I really want to wear them but can't. :(

Читать далее: Why i am not able to wear contacts? Whats the reason behind it?