Saturday, March 15, 2014

What Steps Should I Take To Become A FBI Special Agent?

I always wanted to become a FBI Agent/Pilot, I do good in High School and I also challenge my self with advance classes as well. I take JROTC and Criminal Justice courses too, but i wanna really have a chance in achieving my dream to become an Agent. I don't really know what college/University to go to to i was thinking of going to University Of California in Irvine and take my Criminology Degree and Business as my minor. I have a basic plan and that is to join the Air Force Reverses or The Air National Guard to pay for my education when im a Senior in High School, As well Apply for the GI Bill to pay also. Go to College for about 6 years Max. After Finishing my degrees join the Air Force or Naval Aviators to become a Jet Fighter Pilot. Stay in the military for about 4 or 6 years. Then Apply to the FBI my last 6 months before i retire form being a Fighter Pilot. And From then on i dont have anything else. What i want to know is. Am i going the right path? What other classes should i take in College or High School? Do I have a good chance in achieving my goals? What other Steps Should i take? Is there other helping programs like the GI BIll that will help me? What should i do? Please answer my questions with as much detail as possible. I already went and checked there site out as well.
Additional Information:
*16 years of age
*Hispanic
*Us Citizen
*Male
*Not gotten in trouble with the law
*Location Arizona
*Will Pass Drug,Physical,and Medical Test
*Height 5'8
*Wears Contacts lenses(i have astigmatism on one eye as well,planing to get eye surgery)
Added (1). I dont know what to do when i go to the University of Cali, where i go, nothing…

Читать далее: What Steps Should I Take To Become A FBI Special Agent?