Friday, February 28, 2014

Should I Use A Saline Solution For My Contacts?

I use Opti-Free puremoist multi-purpose disinfecting solution, but I find it extremely irritating to put my contacts on when I wake up due to the burn and sting of this stuff, it takes at least 30 minutes to an hour to force my eyelids to cooperate because it burns so much only putting them on.

Would it hurt to try Bausch & Lomb sensitive eyes plus saline solution to rinse my contacts before putting them in? It specifically says it can be used with hydrogen peroxide disinfecting solutions, and I didn't know if it was implying that it wasn't safe to use it with other solutions that didn't have it.
If it's not a good idea what other solutions could I try?

Читать далее: Should I Use A Saline Solution For My Contacts?