Thursday, February 27, 2014

I seen a ghost or something?

ok so ive been really depressed lately and stuff and i woke up last night in the middle of the night and like i was only half awake but i seen a person and he didnt move but like it didnt look like a religous person…actually it looked like a normal guy and he was kneeling down beside my bed looking at my wall, dont think he even moved a muscle he was only there for like 5 seconds but like he had a snapback on and like clothes that most teenagers my age would wear he looked to be in his early twenties… Now idk if i was just imagining this or what but i was definately awake but not fully awake, i wear contact lenses but obviously i didnt hav them on at the time so maybe it was my vision playing tricks on me or something but idk its really wierd and im 100 percent serious about this. And you would think that would of scared me but it didnt at all…

Читать далее: I seen a ghost or something?