Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How to properly care for these contact lenses?

I bought coloured contacts by 'MesmerEyes' along with a basic case for them and some solution. I know how to get them in and out of my eyes but i have some questions; they came in their own solution, would I be able to apply them straight from that or should I convert them into new solution in the case first and leave them for a while?

when should I clean them? Is this a mandatory step because i'd of thought they'd be clean from sitting in the solution, cleanings probably after removal or if you drop them or get make up on them right? I want to be extra safe here

also one more thing, the guy who I bought these from (i went to the excel centre event in london) said 'if you keep them in a case they can last 3 years' it was a busy place and literally packed with people, did he mean to say 3 months maybe? I mean if they were still in good condition after 3 months you could still use them right? They look too cool to get rid of

Читать далее: How to properly care for these contact lenses?