Friday, February 28, 2014

Should I Switch Contact Solutions?

I recently got contacts and love them! My problem however, like everyone else's is putting them on once they get them. The solution the eye doctor gave me is opti-free pure moist.

By first touch this solution burned my eyes, it was kind of a shock, taking it as normal I've continued with it for about 5 days, and each time I go to put my contacts on they sting my eyes and it's just very uncomfortable. After they're on though, I don't have any problems. I also don't think it's from my eyes necessarily being dry either, because once my natural tears start flooding in and washing the solution out with them (what I'm guessing) it relieves the burn.

Should I continue with this solution a little longer (which is almost gone anyway) or look into another solution?
P.S I have the monthly contacts.
Added (1). @Marie K, I use opti-free pure moist… I didn't know their were separate solutions for different purposes, but this solution does clean, recondition, rinse, disinfect, ect.
Added (2). @Footprintz I really don't mean to be argumentative if you read this, I am new, but I do know what goes on with this stuff. It is true about the edge of the lens touching my cornea, but I do know that the solution itself slightly burns my eye from putting separate drops of it in my eye, it wasn't just the middle of my eye burning it was around it too, and this morning I put them in and I had to shut my eyes for a couple of minutes to relieve the burning, and I also don't know how to clean them properly, I just rub them all over with solution and theres fuzzies (idk what to call it) all over the contact, and even after they sit overnight they aren't the least bit clean, and when the solution run down my eye it really burns, the burn eventually goes away though.

Читать далее: Should I Switch Contact Solutions?