Friday, February 28, 2014

Contact Lenses and kajal(kohl)?

Yayy I am getting my grey lenses today Inshallah.
As i will be wearing contacts for the first time, I need some tips. I have never seen anyone wearing lenses but i have heard that it hurts when you wear'em, is that so?
furthermore, how will I apply kohl when i will wear lenses? Because i read on various web pages that you can get cataracts if it comes in contact with the lenses, but is there something i can do to avoid getting kohl onto my contacts? I have one thing in mind, I can wear kohl outside my eyes like not on the waterline but on the lower lashline, WILL THAT STILL CREATE A PROBLEM?because i have school farewell party coming up soon.
Please tell me i am not doing any damage to my eyes by wearing lenses:S

Читать далее: Contact Lenses and kajal(kohl)?