Thursday, February 27, 2014

Do i get brand new glasses or just new lenses for my old glasses?

I'm due an eye test within the next few weeks… I got glasses 2 years ago, long sighted… And i feel it's got a lot worse, as in, i know i will need stronger glasses. I got mine from specsavers and got 2 pairs as there was a discount and i got the nhs discount. - Im assuming you only get this once? Mum said i would probably just get new glasses completely, but my dad said i can just get the lenses in my current glasses changed? I don't wear them all the time- just driving, in lessons etc, but i wouldn't mind just having another pair instead of sticking with the old frames! I assumed the lenses were the expensive part, although my glasses are designer?

Читать далее: Do i get brand new glasses or just new lenses for my old glasses?