Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What does it mean when you feel contact lense discomfort in one eye?

It's bearable and doesn't really irritate the eye, it just feels that I have something in my eye. It's only with one eye and it's really not the contact lenses problem since I have the same sensation with new ones and I randomly switch from right to left since I have same vision for both eyes.

I've noticed that it's easier to take it out rather than from the eye which I didn't feel it in, where the contact lense seems to be more sticky to the eye.

I'm having this for quite a long time now and I used to think it was something on the lense that caused this, but as recently I returned to wearing them and I can now tell that it's not.

Can it be that the other eye has a different shape or something?

Читать далее: What does it mean when you feel contact lense discomfort in one eye?