Monday, February 24, 2014

Should I ask for a refund?

I went to Walmart Vision Center on the 3rd for an eye exam and colored contacts. My insurance didn't cover it so I paid out of pocket (exam $109, contacts $55). They told me the contacts would take 5-7 days to arrive and they'd call me. Well 8 days go by and nothing, so I call to ask the status of my order. Apparently, a "new employee" was working that day and the order never even got sent. So the order was placed on the 11th despite ordering them on the 3rd. Annoying but not a huge deal.

Well, the contacts finally come and I drive to Walmart to pick them up. (Walmart is a good 15 minute drive from my house). And of course, they ordered the wrong f*cking color. So now it's already a few weeks past the date they should have arrived, and the order has to placed yet again. In addition to paying over $100 to wait 3 weeks on contact lenses, I had to waste gas money and will have to waste more again when the correct ones arrive.

Should I ask the manager for a discount or something?

Читать далее: Should I ask for a refund?