Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hair- colouring, extensions, contact lenses etc… ASAP reply ty?

okay so i have really dark brown hair which is long and straight(with extensions) and i have blue eyes which are very light, my eyebrows aren't very dark but or the colour hair i want i can always lighten them. I've spent over 2,000 on hair extensions in 1 year which is ridiculous, well anyways im sick of my real hair its so short scruffy and rough. the only reason is so disgusting is because i got bullied on the colour of my hair, ridiculous i know. it once turned out grey haha it was hilarious but gross in others opinions… it weren't grey grey like old grey it was ash blonde which i thinks gorgeous but anyways i would dye my hair 4 times a day for about 2 weeks intill i got the right colour. well now I've found an absolutely gorgeous colour hair which i desperately want. from all my pocket money in 2 months I've gathered £750 and i am willing too spend it all on hair, i want to feel confident because right now my hair is thick and the extensions are thin and i look like an emo with the big hair which is not me at all. well anyways i know where to buy the colour extensions but i was wondering if anyone knows if hair dressers would dye my hair the exact same and then cover it and leave a few bits here and there. heres the colour,if anyone wants to show me anymore gorgeous streaked hair like this feel free to leave links it would help a lot because im not totally sure 100% about the colour yet…

hair- image

my eyebrows are this colour(roughly ) -http://www.missnattysbeautydiary.com/2013/03/how-to-bleach-your-eyebrows-step-by-step-tutorial.html (there the after result but mine aren't bleached)

my eyes are blue which i hate so i was wondering if 13 year old girls can have coloured contact lenses? i really want brown heh. thank you.

p.s. any idea on the price?

Читать далее: Hair- colouring, extensions, contact lenses etc… ASAP reply ty?