Monday, January 20, 2014

4 days in contact lenses wearing. Left one still feels blurry?

Hello great and always helpful community. Quick question regarding my new contact lenses.
I just got the free 2 week trial at the optometrist. First few days in and my left one still feels blurry as soon as put it in. It kind of gives me a feeling like it's not strong enough.
I have gotten used to them already and everything else it's fine except that blurry feeling in my left one. I also have astigmatism and I know that lenses tend to move around the pupil a bit. But they should adjust themselves with every blink.

What do you think causes my left eye blurriness? In addition my prescription is correct.
I wanted to get a stronger one hoping it would solve my problem.

Читать далее: 4 days in contact lenses wearing. Left one still feels blurry?