Saturday, January 25, 2014

Are my contacts harming me?

I am 14 years old(turning 15 in a couple of months) and I started wearing contact lenses( pure toric soft lenses, they correct astigmatism) from Jan 2.
I wear them quite frequently but I have never worn them for more than five hours and I NEVER were them to school or sleep with them or put make up on before wearing them.
But whenever I wear them reading small text becomes harder and they take a while to adjust.
Today my mum noticed that my cornea was slightly red and asked me if my contacts irritate me or something but truth is my eyes are never irritated by contacts.
The eye care practitioner told me that these will last year long and will not cause any damage.
Yes I have dropped my contacts several times while putting them on but I immediately soak it in the solution after I drop them.
My prescription for contacts is
LEFT EYE
Bc:8.60 Dia:14.00 SPH: -7.50 CYL; -2.25 AXIS; 170

RIGHT EYE
Bc:8.60 Dia:14.00 SPH: -7.50 CYL: -1.75 AXIS: 180

Читать далее: Are my contacts harming me?