Thursday, January 23, 2014

Can I wear both GP contact lenses and glasses?

Often the case people have both contacts and glasses, wearing contacts for events and such, and glasses if they are too lazy to put on contacts or forget to put them on in a rush.

In my case however, I wear GP contact lenses, they are basically contacts you wear in the night that correct your vision while you are sleeping so when you wake up you take them off and have clear vision. But like any normal person, sometimes I'm too tired/lazy to put them on before I sleep and wake up with *slightly* blurred vision. Over the day it gets gradually worse, and that's where I get kind of complicated. I can't wear regular strength prescription glasses I used to own because those are far too strong. But at the same time my vision is not spot clear and I have trouble seeing writing on the whiteboard for example.

I was thinking of getting even lower strength prescription glasses, but this doesn't make sense and is only temporary because my vision gets worse; it changes. Is there just no hope then? To be able to own both GP/night contacts and glasses and use them interchangeably?

Читать далее: Can I wear both GP contact lenses and glasses?