Monday, January 20, 2014

How to stop spectacles steaming up when riding?

I ride a motor scooter and wear a full face helmet. Modern helmet visors have a "fog city" insert which stops it from fogging up, but in cold weather my spectacles tend to steam up when I stop at traffic lights. I can raise the visor to clear it, but that lets in the cold air, and if it's raining then the water drips behind the visor and sometimes down my glasses.

I've tried all manner of sprays, etc, to stop the glasses from steaming up, but they never work for very long. I did try contact lenses, but I don't really get on with them.

I've had this problem off and on for years and I've also tried several different helmets. They've all had the same problem so I won't name any brands.

Any suggestions please.

Читать далее: How to stop spectacles steaming up when riding?