Saturday, September 7, 2013

Should I stop wearing these contacts?

So I bought these colored contacts/ circle lens on circlens2u.com. However I never wore contacts before, only glasses.So I'm not used to putting something on my eye nor how to. When I finally managed to put these contacts in after many trial errors and watching how to youtube tutorials.My left eye instantly turns red and burns. This made me freak out and desperately tried to take them out. I gave my eyes a rest and didn't try to wear these contacts for a while. I tried again succeed with less attempts, but my left eye was still red, however didn't sting as much as before. Now I everytime I wear it in my left eye, my eye instantly turns red.Is it because of the lack of oxygen? or my eyes aren't used to it? These contacts are 38% water content. 15mm diameter, didn't know this till after I bought them.
Added (1). Also I know the controversies over circle lens and was paranoid about buying them for a while. But I wanted to wear colored contact just for going outside for a short period of time. And if you do wear color contacts where do you buy them? Pinky paradise? dolly eye? etc etc

См. статью: Should I stop wearing these contacts?