Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Do I need glasses? Any opinions?

Hi guys,
So I went for an eye test yesterday (I wear glasses). I went for the test because my vision has worsened since my last appointment two years ago. When I read, the words move side to side and my eyes can't focus. Also my eyes can get very sensitive to light. I also see floaters and squiggly lines constantly. This is the same when I look at something distant. The optician said yesterday that my eyes are just focusing too much and the problem can't be corrected with lenses.In my opinion, that's bull because I have had this problem for four years and it is worsening. Can I have some opinions? Also, this optician was different to my previous one.
Thanks guys!
Added (1). No smart *** answers please.

См. статью: Do I need glasses? Any opinions?