Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dropped contact on car floor and had to put it back in, now my eye is extremely sore!

My eyes have been quite irritated lately, and as I was driving this morning I rubbed my eye and my lens came out. I was at a traffic light and I had to hurry to put it back in, covered in fur and grossness from the car floor (I had no option!). When I did it it was quite uncomfortable at the time, but by the time I parked the car (I was going on a hike) it had stopped hurting, and I didn't want to make my friend wait by driving back home to wash my contact (all the shops were closed etc). Long story short I don't get a chance to wash the lens all day.

So when I finally take it out, it is suddenly extremely painful, and I struggle to take the lens out because my eye is forcing itself closed. When I finally get it out, I do my best to wash my eye out with drops, but I'm having the same issue - every time I put a drop in, my eye is closing itself and it's quite painful to just put drops in (which is kind of strange). Even now as I type this my eye is kind of drooping and it's hard to keep it open.

What is causing this, and is there anything I should do before I go to bed?

См. статью: Dropped contact on car floor and had to put it back in, now my eye is extremely sore!