Friday, September 6, 2013

Chemical eye burn. Pls help!

I am taking Cosmetology course. Then last Wednesday, our teacher taught us how to
Rebond hair. We have a model and while we're combing her hair with the rebonding cream, it accidentally splashed on my right eye! I was wearing contact lenses (with grades) then I washed my hands and picked out my lenses so I can rinse em out. I rinsed my eye with a lot of water and there was no available eye clinic at night so I decided to have it checked in the morning.My eye only hurts when i look at bright lights.and my vision got blurry too. When I got checked, the doc says that the lens of my right eye is a bit burned. He prescribed me some antibiotics and eye lubricants. I am following his advice but it had been 2 days but my eyesight on my right eye is still blurry. I have bad anxiety and right now I am thinking when will my vision be normal again? I am getting scared. Please help.

См. статью: Chemical eye burn. Pls help!