Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Im so sick of my mom its so stressful living with her?

Where do I start, I love my mom she is nice but she is lazy, cheap and stupid! She hardly ever cooks and when she does she cooks once a day. She thinks that cooking once excuses her from cooking for the next five days! We literally live off of random stuff in the pantry and two things off the dollar menu everyday.My mom never worked until just this year and she has the easiest job but were not poor because my dad makes 70-100k a year.My mom never buys me anything, every shoe, clothes, bags, fishing equipment, swimming equipment, hats, glasses, pillows, bedsheets, phone etc was all paid for by me with the little money I made when I went to work with my dad over the summer. When my mom knows that I have money that im saving she thinks she doesnt have to buy me any basic necesseties which includes food, she doesnt cook so she excpects me to buy my own food so its almost inposdible for me to save up for something I need that she wont buy. I have the same twin bed I got when I was in elementary school and my little brother (her favorite) just got a queen sized bed. He says its uncomfortable so she is going to buy him a new bed first before me because he needs its more yet im stuck on a twin bed… she spends all day on her stupid Ipad or Iphone on facebook or Netflix and hardly speaks to us. Everytime I talk to her about something I need or want she says ok and ignores me, I understood as a kid that they didnt have the luxury to buy us things and I accepted it and she knew that and until this day she has never bought us anything, when we do go shopping every other year we get like 5 shirts. 1 pair of shoes and 2 shorts even though we can afford more she is too cheap to buy more. Ive been trying to get a license, my little bro got his but when I bring up the topic she just says "ok start studying". Then when I ask her later she says she cant afford it now, im a senior and ive been waiting since senior year to get my permit.Im so sick of my mom, I feel like im living with a brick wall as my mom I get so stressed from her, I hate living here and I dont know what to do, I constantly tell her how I feel and I beg her everyday to cook but she would rather I make rice and eggs everyday.My dad is never here because hes a truck driver and when he is here he completely shuts himself off from us and just stays on the tv. When I say that my parents are stupid its because they are, I literally have to say things out 3 times to my mom for her to understand and I have to sound out some words as if I was speaking to a baby, she has 0 common sense and Im always the one explaining stuff to her and the other day I was lecturing her on how she was poorly handling an argument with my sisters, im so desperate, I feel like im being raised by my 10 year old daughter. I also have really bad eyesight but she keeps putting off buying me contact lenses. I have 1 year left and im moving out, I dont care if nobody answers I just had to let this out and hopefully someone gives me advice or tells me about a similiar situation they are in, it felt good ranting thanks for reading.

См. статью: Im so sick of my mom its so stressful living with her?