Monday, September 2, 2013

My contacts are making my eye itchy, red, and swollen!

I have been using contacts for over a year (age13) and its summer time so I used my glasses all summer. When I go to our county fair I put them on and a hour after my right contact starts to get red and itches. Then when we are about to leave it starts to get swollen. I got home and immediately took them off. I dont understand why it made my eye red! It was not scratched or ripped. They had been in their contact lenses case thingy the whole summer with the alcon optifree replenish liquid thingy. I do have astigmatism in both eyes. I dont know what to do go to the eye doctor or is it just that my eye forgot how it felt with a contact and went into defense mode??? Help!

См. статью: My contacts are making my eye itchy, red, and swollen!