Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Why is my eye still red?

Sorry its a lot but i need help !!! I've been wearing contact lenses for two years now. For the past weeks, my eye has been getting red and staying there for a bit. I still wore my contacts since i needed them for work etc.when i try to fall asleep my eyes begin to get red after a while from having my eyes closed.In the morning i wake up with my eyes a little red. I haven't been wearing my lenses for the last week only about 2 or 3 hrs on some days since the redness got worse. I thought it was gonna help but its still the same. I changed my lenses to a jew pair but didnt help. I tried eye drops for the redness but it didnt help. Yesterday my eye started hurting like at 10 pm and i looked and my eye and it was really red.It's mostly my right eye but not so much my left eye. Today (right now) it has been hurting like if i poked it. I don't know what's wrong but ama go to the eye doctor this weekend. Doesn't anyone know whats wrong?

См. статью: Why is my eye still red?