Saturday, August 17, 2013

How to get a girl to change her glasses?

Been dating gf 3 years. She has beautiful face I love to look at. I rarely get to see it b/c she wears these glasses that massively attenuate her eyes, so looking at her straight on, it's like a demagnifying glass. Her eyes are small, the sides of her head are visible in the lenses. I tried to ignore it, but the change is so drastic that she even becomes a different person when she puts them on.

When they're off I'm like I love looking at you, you are beautiful I am lucky. When they're on, actually AVOID looking at her.

I know there's a science behind it - move a feature a millimeter one way or the other and the human face shifts from perfect to ugly etc etc, we've all seen it - but I want to marry her, but honestly, with those glasses … I CAN'T!

The worst part is she's like blind without them. She has contact lenses but they seem to be a hassle to her and she only brings them out on special occasions.

Her life could be so much more enjoyable, and her self-esteem could be so much greater, if she could only understand how those glasses literally ALTER the position of things on her face.It's just bad luck the way the lens turned out.

Should I just suggest, "Maybe try some round lenses, or maybe time for new glasses."

Call me a douche if you want but these glasses MAJORLY alter her physical appearance.

См. статью: How to get a girl to change her glasses?