Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What are some things I can bring at the US Airways?

It's my first time going to California by plane. I was wondering if I could bring some of my cosmetics and contact lenses solution along with me at the airport? I want to bring .7 oz of loose powder, 1 fl oz of liquid makeup, 0.1 fl oz of liquid eyeliner, and a 0.1 oz of eyeshadow. Then, am I only allowed to bring one bottle of my lens solution? My solution is Bio True and its 2 fl oz. Can I also bring a shampoo and a conditioner? Can I pack these with my clothes in my luggage? What's the maximum weight they accept in terms of the luggage with the clothes? Also, am I allow to carry my purse without it being scanned or be with my luggage? Plus, I don't quite understand the baggage policies of the US airways so anyone who has/have been at the US airways before please help me with the questions I'm asking. And I also appreciate any advices/suggestions regarding their baggage policy. Thank you so much! Have a good day. :)

См. статью: What are some things I can bring at the US Airways?