Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My new eye glasses aren't what I expected, I still can't see very good?

I have bad eye sight and just recently went to the eye Dr.for the first time in my life. After getting my glasses I still can't see, I can see better than before but still not great. I don't know if my expectations were just to high or if something is wrong with my lenses? My left is 20/80 & right is 20/400. I had my sister try on my glasses (her left 20/160 & right 20/80) she can see perfect with my glasses on. I was wanting so much more out of my glasses but maybe this is all I should expect… it's a real let down.

Is there any way to have my lenses checked to see if they are the correct ones for me? Perhaps the lab made a mistake?

См. статью: My new eye glasses aren't what I expected, I still can't see very good?