Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is it bad to line your upper waterline?

I'm 15 and I've worn contacts for a year and a half and eye makeup for about a year. Whenever I do my eye makeup I always line my upper waterline, after having my contact lenses in. When I went for my yearly appointment yesterday my eye doctor told that it was bad to line my upper waterline because it cause my eyes to get red and irritated.My eyes weren't visibly red and irritated from the naked eye. He also said that he could see eyeliner behind my eyelid and that my lenses (my natural lenses on my eyeball, not talking about contact lenses) had scratches on them from this. I don't know if this is because of the way I apply my eyeliner, or the fact that I use my contacts for extended periods of time, or maybe if debris was on my contact lens. I was wondering if there was any way I could continue lining my upper waterline, perhaps a good brand or technique or something. Thanks for your time and effort.

См. статью: Is it bad to line your upper waterline?