Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I lost my Glasses what should I do?

When I was packing for my camping trip I forgot to pack my glasses. The next day I ran around and looked frantically for my glasses and then realized I didn't pack it. I then put my glasses jokingly on my shirt as a joke to my friend. I couldn't wear my glasses because I had my contact lenses in From there on I don't know what I did with them. I took a Safeway bag with my filled with things for my car ride. I don't know if they would have been in my bag or not. I know I took it off my shirt! But where could they be? I soon realized on the camping trip i didn't have them in my bag. I looked in my suit case and in the car. Also the Safeway bag. I thought I left them at home.So when I got home they weren't there I checked everywhere! I asked my friend to check her house. She said they weren't there. I have been checking everywhere but… Im beginning to think they may have fell out of my bag. Would they be in a lost in found or something? I really don't want to save up for new ones. They were 400.00$ glasses.

См. статью: I lost my Glasses what should I do?