Sunday, August 11, 2013

Am I still getting used to my glasses?

The eye doc said I have myopic astigmatism, and this is my first pair of glasses. Anyways It's been a week and my eyes don't feel strange or stressed anymore when I put my glasses on, however my vision isn't quite right. I'm wondering if this is normal, they made a mistake making the lenses, or am I still getting used to my glasses.

Like I said, it's been a week and my glasses no longer make my eyes feel funny or stressed, but my vision is strange when I put them on. Things seem, sort of scrunched. Not a lot, but a little. I also have a little trouble with depth perception. And there's on other thing. When I look at text on a screen, every few seconds it will go out of focus just a tiny bit and then come back in. I know it's not my eyes because I checked looking through only one eye at a time and I don't have that issue when I do that, so it's like my lenses are making me cross eye a little bit or something.

I dunno. Tell me what it's like when you put your glasses on? Is your vision 100% normal as if you could see 20/20 without them?

THanks

См. статью: Am I still getting used to my glasses?