Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I need Circle Lenses advice?

I want to purchase my first pair of circle lenses, but I'm a little skeptical because I've heard both good and bad things about them. They say that it's advised not to wear circle lenses for over 8 hours, but I take about an hour to get ready in the morning and have to put them in before doing my makeup etc since it's considered more hygienic and safe to have your lenses in before you start putting on makeup. Then, I have an 8 hour school day, so that's about 9 hours total of usage.Is this okay? I'll be wearing them 5 days a row per week and I don't want to get them if they're damaging to my eyes. Also, will I need any special care for my eyes if I get them, like eye lubricants?

The lenses I'm looking at are 14.2 mm in diameter and have a base curve of 8.6 mm. They also have a water content of 45%. I also need prescription lenses, but I don't know if that will really make a difference. I would say my eyes are pretty hardy and don't get irritated very easily, however, I haven't really worn large lenses before so I don't know how my eyes will react to that.

Also, do you have some recommendations on circle lenses that are intended for daily use/more comfortable, but aren't one day lenses? I use contacts almost everyday and daily lenses are too expensive to be purchasing every month.

См. статью: I need Circle Lenses advice?