Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Can't Put Contacts In!

Ugh! I've been trying all day to put these contacts in! I try every which way and even got my mom to help hold my eyes open while I try to put it in. All that happens is it flips back and molds to my finger. I managed to get one in, but it hurt so much I had to take it out.My eye got red while it was in. What the heck! I tried for 1.5 hours in the morning and another 30 minutes in the afternoon and only got it in twice, and both times it hurt like hell! Why??/
I washed my hands and put the lenses in new solution each session. But when I rearrange my lenses they get a tad foggy. I can also see my fingerprints. That has to be normal. :((( Please help I had them in after the doctor's for the afternoon and it was amazing. P. S. I'm nearsighted (myopic)

См. статью: Can't Put Contacts In!