Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to NOT blink when trying to insert a contact?

Hi!
I'm 15 and have been trying to use contacts for 3 years (on and off) now. I have awful eyesight, to the point where I can't function at all in a school setting without glasses. Some people look great in 'em, however I am not one of those people haha. The first time I tried to get contacts, even with the help of my eye doctor, I tried for an hour straight before he had to move on to his next appointment.

It just won't go in! So, I left the doctor's with solution and a practice lens (no prescription).At home, even though I've tried so hard for the past 3 years, I can't make any progress.

My eye has a violent reaction to the lens as soon as it touches, blinking furiously so that the lens can't go in. I can touch the white part of my eye super easily, and even if I do that daily I still can't train myself to not blink when the lens touches.
Can anyone share different techniques or advice that helped them finally use contacts successfully? My upper lid is what's super sensitive and shuts quickly.

Thanks so much!

См. статью: How to NOT blink when trying to insert a contact?