Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How bad can sleeping with contacts in my eyes be?

I wear Acuvue soft lenses (biweekly) and after a long day when I'm tired and all, I accidentally doze off in them and when I wake up I immediately take them off. I get the crusty gooey white stuff around my eyes and my eyes have turned a little red but after washing my eyes a little and closing my eyes to sleep again seemed to help it.

I know it's not good for my eyes to sleep in contacts and I try to limit that by wearing glasses a lot, but I almost always seem to fall asleep in my contacts, which is once every 1-3 weeks. How bad do my eyes have to be until I'm unable to wear them? How does that work? I'm getting paranoid about that… I want to be able to wear my contacts when I'm older…

См. статью: How bad can sleeping with contacts in my eyes be?