Friday, July 5, 2013

Do you need to have 20/20 to be a 11b in the Army?

So I went to MEPS for a physical and I past everything perfect physically good… but I knew my eyes were gonna be the issue since I wear glasses currently. Everyone who came in with glasses ended up being disqualified for havinG a astigmatism. Which they said it was ok because the army waives these situations all the time seeing how its a very common thing for people with lenses.So now I gotta wait until my waiver is approved and I can finish up. But I'm Delayed Entry and my MOS is 11x (11b or 11c) my recruiter said I need to have my right eye correctible to 20/20 but the lady said it was correctable to 20/30 as far as she knows.So do I have to have 20/20 or should I pray that they look passed it and give me a waiver. Combat is what I really really wanna do how can I go about making MEPS accept me.

См. статью: Do you need to have 20/20 to be a 11b in the Army?