Monday, July 1, 2013

How would I become a marksman in the British army? (Not a sniper)?

Okay so I am 16 and have left school and as most people are going to think that I only want to use a rifle due to games like "call of duty" but no that is not the reason. I'm wondering how I can become a marksman who works with the other soldiers in the British army? I normally go shooting deer with my farther and we both use a .708 caliber rifle.So I am a pretty good shot with the rifle and rarely miss. I also know my field craft too and how not to get spotted and if I am correct in WW2 the best snipers was the ghillie snipers from Scotland who usually went hunting deer? Would this improve my chances in becoming a marksman? I know a marksman rarely works alone but I would rather do it that way. I do wear glasses yes but it's not really a huge problem for me because I wear contact lenses too and when wearing glasses and aiming down the scope it rarely gets in the way but would this effect my chances?

Thanks for reading

См. статью: How would I become a marksman in the British army? (Not a sniper)?