Friday, July 5, 2013

Can Normal Saline be use as eye drops?

Ok, yesterday I went to the clinic and told the doctors that I had cough, Running nose, sore throat and I said my eyes is hot. But actually, my eyes isn't hot at all, that was just last 2 days ago. And was fine yesterday, but I just told the doctors for some medication for eyes just incase. And the doctor gave me 4 boxes of Normal Saline.It wrote there ''NormalSaline Eye Drops, Sterile ..so on and on''.It contain Sodium Chloride 0.9w/v. And alot of things there. The doctor said that my eyes could be have virus which is not possible … , because it was okay. But now I wanted to ask that whether if I can use that Normal Saline my doctor gave it to me as eye drops because, everyday I am wearing contact lens it get drys easily and normal eye drops only last for 30minute.So is that okay? Sorry for my bad English … , I am in hurry lol. Thanks. Hope you're can answer this question soon :).

См. статью: Can Normal Saline be use as eye drops?