Monday, July 1, 2013

Important- I'm having trouble with eye contacts?

Okay.So it's been ever since June 29, 2013 that I am trying out Acuvue Oyasis soft lens contacts. The first time the eye doctor put the contacts in my eye, I immediately jerked out! I am really in for contacts, and desperate for it too. I was confident about it and had a positive attitude. When he put the other contact, I tried to calm down, and I did. (Yay :D) The first few seconds, it felt like there was an eyelash stuck on my eye, then I felt nothing at all! It felt comfortable to see side vision too. I liked it better than glasses. Then at night, I had trouble again. I just couldn't pinch the contact out, because I'd always move my eyeball and blink.So my mom had to help me. But she made my eyes uncomfortably so wide. Like stretching the skin. She tried to remove the contact, but I kept blinking. She told me to calm down, but I can't! I see her finger going into my eye, it's just my reflex I always do. Apperently, she is impatient. She raised her voice saying "I don't have all night!" "I have other stuff to do!" "We can't do this if you keep blinking!" Then I just felt even more pressured to hurry up! So then after some time, She finally removed both of the lenses. One torn a little in the edge because I was blinking. UGH.
The next morning, I tried to put on my contacts for the first time by myself. I just couldn't get it in there since I see my finger going into my eye! So my mom helped. And she told me to look away this time. I did, and she got it in! I thought I should do that instead of looking right at the finger. She got the other eye too. I still blinked, but not like crazy like the first day. I was so happy. (And I didn't feel the torn edge on my eye at all.) And my mom told me she will be the one who will put on and off my contacts for me. She thinks I'd tear it.
Then that night..I had trouble AGAIN. I just had a hard time. Again, my mom can get impatient. After a time, she removed it.
Then NOW which is today, I CAN'T calm my eyes when she'd put the contacts in. She got really impatient and told me to leave because she was busy and had no time for this. ---
I cried these past days because I felt so frustrated. I am desperate for contacts.
But I just need time. I know I can do this. Maybe I should ask my mom if I can try by myself? (And I only have one pair of 2 week contacts because it's a trial.) I didn't get a contact lesson yet though. I just keep blinking, and I hate it. I paid close attention to my parents who showed me how to put and remove contacts, looked up a lot of videos of how to put contacts and more. I can put mascara with an ease for 7 months, but not contacts?
Please help me, I'm a beginner. I really want contacts because glasses are just uncomfortable and look bad on me, I've had it for years too. I can't see my sides unless I turn my head WHICH IS ANNOYING.
Thanks!

См. статью: Important- I'm having trouble with eye contacts?