Sunday, June 30, 2013

I feel asleep with my soft contact lenses on. Now my vision is blurry. Help?

I am myopic, right eye is weaker than the left. I kinda slept a whole night with my lenses on. I know, I shouldn't have done it, but I was exhausted and just dozed off. Anyway, when I woke up, my eyes hurt like hell. I removed the lenses immediately.My left eye wasn't all that bad, but my right eye was hurting real bad. I washed my eyes, used tear drops and anti biotic drops. Left eye got to normal pretty quickly, but right eye was red for a day and a half, and now after four days, the redness has gone, but my vision (right eye) is blurry, when compared to earlier. Could the vision have deteriorated? I'm still using the drops, hoping it'll get better.

См. статью: I feel asleep with my soft contact lenses on. Now my vision is blurry. Help?