Friday, July 5, 2013

Why are my contacts clear the first day and blurry the next?

I go to the eye doctor and they give me two boxes of my contacts.i do have colored contacts.the first box o contacts were just fine.then i open the next box and the first day i put them on i didnt see a difference.the next day they are blurry.i can still see some what but it gets annoying.i cant even see the typing of the computer without having to get close to it.
i close my eyes for about three seconds, open my eyes quick and i can see clear for about half a second.i already said this to my eye doctor and they gave me a new box of lenses.i just see fine the first day i put on a new pair.
could it be that my eye solution isnt working with my contacts? but ive used this solution for half the time ive been wearing colored contacts and no problem.
i look at them and they are not inside out and they look clean.
Anything i can do?

См. статью: Why are my contacts clear the first day and blurry the next?