Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Is this some form of joke?


I'm fairly old but I know how pranks and jokes go viral fast. I just had a pretty weird encounter.

It's 1:24am here and someone just knocked on my door. I would have ignored if it wasn't for the person to ask me if they could use my phone. It sounded like a young child, so I instinctively thought something horrific happened and they were in danger. So I opened the door without thinking. When I opened the door, two young, gormless-looking children once again asked if they could use my phone. I would have agreed, but the fact they were wearing black contact lenses gave away their little prank. I quickly looked past them expecting to see someone filming my reaction. But I couldn't see them, so I just locked the door back up and now I'm writing this.

Can you give me a link to this prank being pulled on someone else. Or a name for this prank please. Thanks.

Read more: Is this some form of joke?