Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Could this be my right prescription?


So I ve had these one glasses that I ve had since forever I seriously can t remember how long I ve had them I want to say middle school. I m 21 now. But I ve use the same lenses when my frames would break I would just go buy a new frame because it was Cheever. But about two years ago I got an eye exam and I bought new glasses and everything well when I put them on and stuff they didn t look right. Like the prescription seemed a little off honestly. Like it felt weird looking out them. Plus I didn t like how big the frames were so I never worn them just went back to my old ones. But just last night I lost them. So I have to resort back to these ones I don t like at all. Could it be my right prescription or could it just be j need to get used to them because I ve gotten used to the ones I ve used for so long, yeArs.

Read more: Could this be my right prescription?