Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Should I get single vision glasses or progressive lenses?


Okay i went to the eye DR yesterday. He said that i have farsightedness. And suggested reading glasses i have always been suggested reading glasses. But then he told me i needed progressive of bifocal lenses. I have 20/25 in L eye and 20/20 in R eye I thought bifocals were for older people (no offense) he said that since i am a nurse and my need changes from near to distance it would be better for me to get progressive lenses the top being hardly any correction and the bottom being more like reading glasses. The alternative would be reading glasses single vision that I would have to take off or move to walk… Does anyone here have progressive lenses just as reading glasses?

Read more: Should I get single vision glasses or progressive lenses?