Friday, May 13, 2016

I ran out out of contact solution! What do I replace it with for just one day?


I ran out out of contact solution! What do I replace it with for just one day? - 1
Added (1). My play is today and I can't wear glasses onstage (the lights cause too much of a glare). I can do without them ok, but I would much rather wear contacts so I could actually see. I have a brand new set of contacts. I could get solution this evening (practicing all day today and performing tonight). I heard you needed to rinse a new pair before putting them on. Could I just put then on without rinsing them then rinse them tonight? Could I make my own temporary salt water solution?
Added (2). They're soft lenses

Read more: I ran out out of contact solution! What do I replace it with for just one day?