Monday, October 12, 2015

Help finding Prescription Halloween Contacts for around $60?

I've looked just about everywhere and the only Halloween contacts i can find are either in the $100-$300 price range or they aren't prescription. Both my eyes are -6.00 and im looking for a bright blue un-natural color to cover my dark brown eyes. Like the Angelic contacts: image
Or the Blue Rave: image
I need to keep in the $60 for two lenses preferably including shipping and all.

Im being chucky for halloween this year My costume: http://www.buycostumes.com/Sexy-Chucky-Adult-Costume/69600/ProductDetail.aspx?REF=SCE-froogle

and i already have the red hair, i just want the blue eyes to go with it kinda like what chuckys look like in this picture: image

I've tried regular colored contacts, but none of them stand out over my dark brown (almost black) eyes like i want them to.

Read more: Help finding Prescription Halloween Contacts for around $60?