Sunday, October 11, 2015

For most people that wear them, of what use are contact lenses?


Due to a severe myopia / cataract eye problem I have, I will be wearing contact lenses until I am able to get cataract surgery in both eyes. I will have to replace by eyeglasses with contacts until this happens. Today, I tried on a pair of soft toric contacts (the 2 week type). And had a hell of a time putting them in and taking them out. In addition to this, I can't wear them more than 10 hrs a day. In addition, I need to wear eye glasses for reading and other glasses for looking at my computer. On top of this. They have to be cleaned and washed again and again day after day.real hassle. On tob of this, my eye doctor told me they can normally correct eyes better with glasses than contacts. So. What is the point of wearing contact lenses unless you have a special situation like me. They are an expensive, troublesome, time consuming hassle AND YOU STILL NEED TO WEAR EYE GLASSES ANYWAY! FOR READING AND LOOKING A THE COMPUTER? So WHAT IS THE POINT?

Read more: For most people that wear them, of what use are contact lenses?