Friday, October 16, 2015

Pros and cons of wearing glasses?

Hi everyone, I just got glasses yesterday
My mom was against it as the power of lens is only -0.5 and -0.25 D
In the 2 lenses.
So I was wondering as she said, if I wear glasses it can actually make my eyes a whole lot worse and I will get higher power then
But I thougt incase I DON'T wear them I will grt a higher power
Please tell mr what to do
As the power is too low should I not wear them at all?

Thank you
Added (1). Urgh, what I meant was,
My mom said "why wear glasses when ur power is almost nothing, if you wear glasses, the power of your lenses will keep on increasing as time passes but if you don't wear them at all your power will remain static "
Idk if thats true
Cuz my dad had his first glasses with power 0.25 as well but after 20 years it's 2.5
He says if he hadn't put glasses at all, it would be at max 1 or 1.5

Read more: Pros and cons of wearing glasses?