Friday, October 16, 2015

Sudden issue with wearing contact lens in one eye?


I noticed roughly a month ago My eyes were feeling dry and blurry so I put drops in them to hydrate my lenses (acuvue oasis) I went to bed and when I woke up my eye was stuck shut. I used warm water to unstick it and took my contacts out. I waited a few days, till my eyes seemed back to normal, and put my lenses back in. Within two days the same thing happened. So I took out and this time threw away the contacts. I waited once more and then put a fresh pair in. Same thing ended up happening once more. So took them back out and figured perhaps my eye was to blame and waited 2 weeks, taking eye health supplements for good measure, before trying again. I didn't leave the trouble contact in due to it seeming blurred like it was before. I feel I need to note I thought perhaps I was putting it in backwards the final time so I flipped it before inserting it. My vision was clearer that way but it stung, signaling it was backwards. What could be wrong with my eye? It's only the left eye that acting up.

Read more: Sudden issue with wearing contact lens in one eye?