Sunday, October 11, 2015

I want to wear contact lenses but I m so afraid?


I have been wearing glasses for about 8 years. And I realised that glasses are so inconvenient! And it seemed like I m the only one who wore glasses to special occasions:(
I ve been trying to wear contacts lenses for about almost a year, and still today I can t get them in

I know how to wear them because I have been searching many videos on them on youtube, googling about contacts.
I have also been practising with my hands almost everyday.
And each week, I would try to put the contacts in but I just don t have the courage when the contacts is near my eyes!

So… My question is, how can I have the courage to put them into my eyes? :( I ve been wanting to put them in for about a year…

Read more: I want to wear contact lenses but I m so afraid?